I recently purchased these Marc Jacobs Sunglasses Marc 47 (Cat-Eye 53mm) from Spareparts Ottawa. I wanted to do a review on these because I’ve always had a hard time wearing Sunglasses.. They’ve just always given me headaches. I don’t know whether it’s because whenever I get migraines they affect my eyes, but It wasn’t pleasant. SO – I’ve steered clear of sunglasses for a while. As of recently, I decided I’d get a pair! I came across the Marc Jacobs 53mm Sunglasses and loved how they looked, so I decided to take a chance on them. Here are some points to keep in mind about these frames if you are in the market for some new ones:
Slim cat-eye frames heighten the retro allure of lightweight sunglasses finished with gradient lenses and logo-etched temples.
- 53mm lens width; 15mm bridge width; 150mm temple length.
- 100% UV protection.
- Optyl plastic.
By MARC JACOBS; imported
Price: 213.30 CAD
Durability: Lightweight, Fragile, Thin frame
Style: Mirrored lenses, Cat eye, Logo visible
Accompaniments: Sunglasses holder and cloth cleaner
Measurements: 53 mm (Lens) – 15mm (Nose) – 150mm (Temple)
- Easy to store
- Neutral colour
- Good for headaches (Perhaps the mirrored lenses create more visibility; not sure but they are working for me)
- Price (Cheaper than most designer frames)
- Manufacturer warranty
- Fragile (I like the size, but it does make them more susceptible to breaking)
- Constant cleaning (Because of mirrored lenses)
- Price (Expensive in comparison to non branded frames. You have to decide whether to go designer)
- Small overall (From where the lenses sit on my eyes to where the earpiece is measures a short distance) *Take a look at the measurements
Click through to shop these Marc Jacobs Sunglasses (Marc 47) and leave me any extra questions you have in the comments section!